<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

sábado, enero 24, 2004

En Guachi Guachi
Gifted---Crystal robot---- Gigantic duck -----
chop my head and you will find ideas buried deep,but you will also only see grey matter. You know what ? that ‘s ok, not everybody need to understand.
A muscle is only that,a bleeding organ.
One requisite though, it needs to be pumped up by thoughts. Clean or dirty thoughts, beautiful ugly thoughts, miserable acapella thoughts scalating up like a raw gee funk bass line.

Connections ----static screen----
I forgot your name, but your face seems quite familiar.
That scar seems familiar too, every time you see that scar on your arm you will know who did it. It was me in an histerical defense of a frightened child.
I defend the king and queen , with ambar pieces, sculpted with my bare hands.
Burning a tubular cardboard recipient hidden in a dark place waiting to fall a sleep, maybe forever.

Comments: Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?